CONTENT CREATION GAME CHANGING SOFTWARE
From Dan Fradenburgh:
Everyone wants to milk their content for everything it's worth.
Some of us can't make content to save our lives (or our business), but most people can only make one type of content.
Maybe you can make videos.
Maybe you can write a post once in a while.
But let's face it, turning text into a video is a pain, and turning video into text or audio takes a million steps, an IT person, and a video person.
And I should know, because I was the IT person who ran the IT department of an Ohio real estate investment bank.
Well, in 2020 I put out FOUR HUNDRED videos and now it's time for me to reap what I've sown and turn this content into a lifetime's worth of exposure, even though you don't care about that.
What you DO care about is what YOU can do for your own business, so here's the game changer for my (our) 2021:
NOW, I KNOW YOU DON'T WANT TO LEARN ANYTHING....BUT...
You upload/import your video, it transcribes it, and gives you the file AND...
It lets you delete words from the transcript you see AND THE FREAKIN THING WILL EDIT THE VIDEO FOR YOU TOO! It's auto-magic!
All the other things it does are a bit techy, and a lot of them are standard features for video editing, but without question this software will save me a couple of hundred work hours THIS YEAR ALONE.
I have DAYS of content to transcribe, and they're bribing me to offer you a bribe; I'll get 100 free minutes of transcription if you get a paid account, and YOU GET 100 FREE MINUTES OF TRANSCRIPTION TOO!
- You can 'burn in' captions so that people can read your videos with the sound off.
- You don't have to rely on people knowing how to turn the captions on your video.
- You can edit out your ums and ahhs in your videos about 20x as fast as I can with standard video editing software.
- You can download the srt, txt, or docx file with all of your captions.
- The transcriptions don't suck.
- They'll translate your videos if you can make that work for your business or channel.